Treyarch Studios is still tweaking their new zombies mode Pandemic for their 2018 Call of Duty multiplayer title, Black Ops 4. The latest update adheres to fan feedback claiming the undead enemies were too simple, adding a buff to make them more difficult for a more engaging experience.
According to the Reddit post from the developers, Pandemic’s zombies now respawn faster, hold their own a bit better along with an adjustment that allows all surviving squads to view the “Victory” screen upon survival.
Check out the full list of featured updates in Pandemic mode below or check out the entire list of updates for the game over at the game’s Reddit page:
- Reduced zombie respawn timer from 15 seconds to 10 seconds.
- Reduced chances for zombies to spawn outside of the circle.
- Increased range of zombie melee attacks.
- Zombies can no longer destroy doors from a distance.
- All squads that survive the horde will now get a Victory screen.
- Restored missing zombie sounds.
Pandemic Mode recently released on Black Ops 4 last week and has been providing players with a new exciting experience for the 2018 title.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is currently available for the PS4, Xbox One and PC.