11 Bit Studios has announced brand-new content coming over to their dungeon crawling/store management sim indie title, Moonlighter. The new DLC will offer up plenty of additional features, including a new dungeon, enemies, equipment, story and shop upgrades.
Check out the new DLC announcement trailer below:
Titled ‘Between Dimensions’ players continue to reprise their role as Will and resume trekking through mysterious portals leading to dangerous dungeons. The new add-on will bring over a flurry of new items and features. Check out the full checklist of added content in the upcoming DLC via 11 Bit Studios below:
- A brand-new Interdimensional Dungeon (and a chance for it to appear as a Corrupted Dungeon in the original dungeons).
- 10 original enemies and 5 mini-bosses.
- Full set of weapons with a new short sword, big sword, bow, gloves, and spear.
- Set of armor with a new helmet, chest, and boots.
- Trick Weapons – 10 unique weapons – both powerful… and punishing!
- New Rings – which are boosting Will’s passive abilities.
- New Shop upgrade – allowing Will to showcase his new Interdimensional Items.
- New Customers asking to trade and an unfamiliar NPC: The Trader.
- Additional story and lore.
The new add-on content is hitting the PC version of the game first on July 23, 2019. The console versions of Moonlighter – PS4, Xbox One and Switch – will see the new content later down the line.