Mushroom Crusher Extreme Launches on Steam Early Access October 4th
It was announced by Mushroom Party, the launch date of their fungi-smashing arcade-action game, Mushroom Crusher Extreme, on Steam Early Access. MCE is hitting Steam Store all over the globe on October 4th.
Check out the early access trailer of Mushroom Crusher Extreme, showcasing the games’ features:
“Mushroom Crusher Extreme is an isometric arcade-style fantasy game, where you take control of Zenon, a mage with a mission to repel the invasion of giant Shrooms on his native archipelago.
Battle against time and use your elemental magic to vanquish the invaders before it’s too late!
- Survive the onslaught and BATTLE more than 15 types of vicious Shrooms
- COMBO your arsenal of elemental spells and match them against enemy weaknesses to fight your way to victory
- Collect spores and redeem rewards. Hard-won accomplishments UNLOCK more spells, levels and goodies for your ever-expanding inventory
- EQUIP different combinations of Spells and status-enhancing Trinkets to customize Zenon’s powers
- EXPLORE the beautiful, pixely, handcrafted levels and rid the world of Shrooms once and for all!
Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
Price: $7,99 ($6,39 with the 20% launch discount)
Release date: October 4th, 2016″
Why Early Access?
“After extensive development, we believe Mushroom Crusher Extreme it is now ready to be experienced and enjoyed by players. However, there are still some features and tweaks left to be completed. The biggest addition yet to come is online and offline co-op multiplayer, both of which require substantial testing with the players. That is why we are entering Early Access. Valuable user feedback and extra financial support will help us make MCE the best game it can be.”
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“We are planning, and will do our best, to release version 1.0 within the next six months.”
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“Apart from polish, bug fixing and possible content additions, our main goal is implementing online and offline co-op multiplayer to MCE.
Among other planned additions are such features as the Dictionary (codex of in-game terms) and Music Room (a collection of all in-game music).”
For more information on Mushroom Crusher Extreme, visit its Steam page.