Mini Wheels Gets a Dedicated Steam Page With VR Support in the Works
Recently announced gameplay successor to games such as Mario Kart or Crash Team Racing, Mini Wheels, gets its own Steam page up and running! You can already add Mini Wheels to your wishlist, so don’t hesitate any longer.
Check out the announcement trailer of Mini Wheels, featuring a cinematic video:
“Today, we can officially confirm that the game will receive the VR support from day one! Owners of the Oculus Rift and HTC Viveheadsets will get the chance to shoot those rockets “directly from under their seats” to immerse even more in this colorful world.
Pipo is Mick’s favorite racing toy. After moving to a new place, Pipo gets trapped in a basement of a suburban house, and struggles to find a way back into his owner’s hands.
Willing to escape, he will have to challenge other characters that rule different parts of the house, finding himself in places he has never seen before and meeting many friends and foes.
Mini Wheels will include:
- Engaging story. Help Pipo – the lost and lonely toy – find the way back to his favorite human through an action-packed series of races.
- 4 game modes: Racing, Capture the Flag, Burnout and Boss Battle.
- On track power-ups that spice up each race.
- Extra long super slides.
- Local multiplayer mode for classic arcade racing fun with friends and family.
- Online multiplayer component.
- Customizable karts – change both their visual and driving parameters.
The game is built in Unreal Engine 4 and will launch on PC, PS4 and Xbox One in 2018. Are you ready to learn about a little toy’s not so little story, use power-ups, and tune the heck out of your kart?
About Community Villa
Community Villa is a one-stop agency for exciting independent video games, including RUINER, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, SUPERHOT, SEVEN: The Days Long Gone, Floor Kids, The Universim, Oh… Sir!! The Insult Simulator, and many more.”
For more information on Mini Wheels, visit its Steam page.