Megaquarium Announced for PC
It was announced by the BAFTA Breakthrough Brit creator of Big Pharma, that a new business game is coming for PC called Megaquarium. Megaquarium takes the theme park management genre and gives it an aquatic twist.
Check out the announcement trailer of Megaquarium, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Key Gameplay Challenges
- Layout your tanks and equipment to optimise visitor flow while maintaining easy access for staff.
- Discover the varied and demanding care requirements of a veritable ocean of aquatic livestock. Look after them well and they’ll grow, leading to stat increases.
- Hire staff and direct them efficiently to maximise their specific skill sets. Pay attention to their personality traits and be careful not to upset them or they might leave.
- Synergise your livestock and decoration choices to maximise your income.
- Use your resources to unlock new equipment as well as new species of fish, crustacean and invertebrate life.
- Avoid dangerous confrontations between your animals by selecting tank mates carefully.
- After exploring all the fish available from the livestock merchant, it’s time to start breeding your best specimens together to create brand new species!
Twice Circled Based in Bristol, United Kingdom
PC, Mac and Linux
Playable at Rezzed next week!
The game’s creator Tim Wicksteed will be taking the game to the Rezzed gaming convention in London between the 30th March and 1st April.”
For more information on Megaquarium, visit its official website.