Marooners Release Date, Game Trailer and Launch Events Revealed
It was announced today by M2H, that their next party game title, Marooners, is scheduled for full release on Steam September 15th. They also revealed the new game trailer and as a part of the launch’s celebration, M2H will hosts various promotional events. Most noteworthy: by playing the game for over one hour you unlock a free copy of the game to gift to a friend.
Check out the trailer of Marooners, showcasing the games’ features:
- Marooners is a local and online multiplayer party game by M2H.
- The game is successfully leaving Steam Early Access on September 15th, priced at 12,99 USD / 12,99 EUR.
- Players can unlock a free copy of the game to gift to friends, simply by playing the game.
- There have been many updates during Early Access, most recently in the form of the Arena game mode.
- Marooners was national winner of the Global Game Jam Netherlands 2015 and is M2H’s next game after Verdun.
In Marooners you play a mix of party minigames, switching back and forth between them. This unique mechanic, combined with local and online multiplayer options for up to six players, make Marooners a one of a kind party game. Marooners is available on Steam and the Humble store.
Every player can unlock an extra copy of the game by actively playing for over one hour. This Steam key is the ideal invitation to play Marooners together with friends.
Specifically, only the in-game time while playing counts towards this requirement. Once a full hour is played, players will receive a Steam key in the game’s main menu.
Starting today, all players that buy or have bought the game during Early Access receive the exclusive golden “Wrench of Early Access” weapon as a token of gratitude from the developers.
On the game’s launch day the community can unlock a number of new weapons together: all of the new weapons will require the community to do something different based on the global game stats. The community will have to slap or steal coins thousands of times in order to unlock the “Plump Plumber’s Plunger” and other weapons.
Since its Early Access release in March 2016 M2H has been updating the game every week.”
For more information on Marooners, visit its Steam page.