Lifeless – Release Date Announced
Today, the publishing arm of Green Man Gaming, along with developers Rigid-Soft, are pleased to announce that Lifeless will be coming to Early Access on 16th June 2016.
May 2021. Ten years have passed since Patient Zero. Ten years since the world turned into an infected wasteland…
Two factions fight over resources, whilst battling an ever growing menace of infected humans. How will you choose to survive?
Check out a new trailer released for Lifeless, featuring the pvp system implemented in the game:
Lifeless is a Multiplayer Survival game, where you cooperate between players to survive a hostile environment. Experience an open world filled with environmental storytelling, and brutal, bloody combat.
Key Features in the Early Acccess launch:
- Welcome to Stillwater Bay. Maine’s most popular tourist spot has become a wasteland. Explore lush natural landscapes and deserted towns set after the world has collapsed.
- Learn To Survive. Find supplies, collect equipment, keep yourself fed and healthy to stay alive.
- Choose A Side. Two factions fight for survival – The civilian Nova Guard, or the militant Spartan Phalanx.
- Fight For Your Life. Brutal, melee-focused combat means you have to get up close and personal if you want to save ammo.
- An Infected Threat. It’s not just the other faction you need to watch out for. Infected humans will stop at nothing to take you down.
Available from Green Man Gaming, Steam, Humble Store and other good retailers.
Green Man Gaming is a global e-commerce technology company in the video games industry and the first choice for millions of passionate gamers around the world.
They offer a wide range of games from AAA to indie titles across multiple platforms in 185 countries worldwide. They work with over 450 publishers, developers and distributors to offer their customers a wide range of games at competitive prices. Green Man Gaming also help developers publish their own games and bring them to market, supporting them every step of the way.
Their passion for games and strong community platform provide gamers with access to the latest insights, reviews and updates from the gaming industry. Their vibrant online community also connects gamers and rewards them for in-game activity. This gameplay data allows them to further improve the overall gaming experience. Their objective is to help gamers to connect, play and enjoy immersive gaming experiences.
For more information on Lifeless, visit it’s official website.