LEGO CITY Undercover Launch Date Announced
It was unveiled by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games, the latest trailer for LEGO CITY Undercover announcing the newly added two-player cooperative mode that will allow friends and family to fight crime in LEGO CITY together for the first time. The trailer spotlights the game’s hero, super-cop Chase McCain, as he utilises a myriad of clever disguises to go deep undercover and ultimately take down escaped criminal, Rex Fury. This open-world LEGO adventure will be available for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC in the UK on the 7th of April 2017.
Check out the hero trailer of LEGO CITY Undercover, showcasing the games’ features:
“LEGO CITY Undercover allows fans and newcomers of all ages to explore the sprawling metropolis that is LEGO CITY with more than 20 unique districts to investigate, filled with car thieves to bust, vehicles to navigate, mischievous aliens to capture, hilarious movie references to discover, lost pigs to rescue and of course, hundreds of collectibles. Featuring witty, original storytelling with signature LEGO humour, this open-world LEGO adventure creates a fun-filled experience that players, and their partners in crime fighting, won’t want to miss.
- BECOME LEGO CITY’S FINEST – Assume the identity of undercover police officer, Chase McCain, and track down the fiendish Rex Fury to finally put an end to his city-wide crime wave.
- EXPLORE THE CITY – With more than 20 distinct districts to investigate, LEGO CITY is a bustling metropolis that is ripe for exploration and filled to the brim with people on the streets to interact with, criminals to take down and hundreds of collectibles.
- BE A MASTER OF DISGUISE – As a man of many talents, Chase McCain has eight disguises to choose from, each with unique skills and abilities to infiltrate every corner of the city, allowing him to access places a regular old officer can’t.
- OVER 100 VEHICLES – In LEGO CITY, every vehicle on the street can be commandeered with more than 100 to choose from so players can get behind the wheel of sports cars, motorcycles, helicopters and more to chase down criminals or take a leisurely ride through the urban jungle to check out the sights.
- FIGHT CRIME – Take down criminals with hand-to-hand combat or arrest bad guys using Chase’s handy grapple gun and standard issue police handcuffs.
- THE CAST – Chase is joined by officer Frank Honey, Chief of Police Dunby and paramedic Natalia Kowalski, who are just a few of the more than 300 unlockable and playable characters that gamers will meet throughout the adventure.
- HUMOR, HUMOR, HUMOR – Featuring an original storyline, LEGO CITY Undercover is chock-full of signature humor with hilarious movie and music references peppered throughout the open-world.”