Launch Trailer Released for The Voice
It was announced by Bigben Interactive and Voxler, that you can enjoy The Voice experience on Christmas with the official The Voice video game, available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Wii (compatible Wii U) on November 25, 2016.
Check out the launch trailer of The Voice, showcasing the games’ features:
“The Voice video game features all the classic elements of the smash hit TV show including the famous ‘Red Chair’, ‘Blind Auditions’, ‘The Battle Rounds’ and more. Packed full of current and classic hits available to perform instantly in ‘Party’ mode, all backed by the official music videos. You can also live the full The Voiceexperience in ‘The Show’ mode where you take on the role of a contestant and sing your way through each stage of the show from ‘Blind Auditions’ through to ‘The Live Shows’.
The ultimate party game this Christmas, The Voice can be enjoyed as a single player game or with a group of friends. Pick up a mic and become The Voice!
Multiple ways to play:
- ‘The Show’ mode takes you through The Voice contestant experience, from the ‘Blind Auditions’ and ‘The Battle Rounds’ to the ‘Live Shows’.
- ‘Party’ mode gives you instant access to 30 current hits and timeless classics to sing solo or with a friend, all backed by the official music videos.
- Single player and two player options available.
Key product information:
- Available on PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Wii (compatible Wii U) on November 25, 2016. Compatible microphone required to play
- Available from all good retailers including Smyths Toys and Game
- RRP PS4 and Xbox One: £39.99 (game only) or £49.99 (game and 2 microphones)
- RRP Wii (compatible Wii U): £34.99 (game only) or £44.99 (game and 2 microphones)
- UK Sales, Marketing and Distribution: Perpetual
- Publisher: Bigben Interactive
- Developer: Voxler
Age rating: 12+.
Published by Bigben Interactive
Bigben is a European player specialized in video game publishing and the design and distribution of smartphone and gaming accessories as well as audio products, The Group, which is recognized for its capacities in terms of innovation and creation, aspires to become one of European leaders in each of its business segments.
Developed by Voxler
Voxler is a French leading developer of music games. The company was created in 2005 and the team focuses its energy on developing great games based on advanced technology. Voxler develops or has developed several games on all platforms (Wii™, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®4, Xbox 360® and Xbox One®) and on iOS, Android and PC. The team’s key commitment is to give players unforgettable moments in high-quality games. The studio works with leading worldwide publishers and invests continuously in order to exploit the full potential of each platform.”
For more information on The Voice, visit its Facebook page.