Foam Sword’s long-anticipated indie adventure title, Knights and Bikes, has finally released on the PS4 and PC. It’s been a long wait for the visually pleasing indie game, but we’re finally here and the new launch trailer for the game gives us even more desire to hop on our bikes and embark on this whimsical adventure.
Check out the new launch trailer for the game below:
The game stars friends Nessa and Demelza as they explore the British island of Penfurzy in search of lost treasure while riding on their trusty bicycles. The plays as either a solo or co-op adventure that sees players facing immense dangers, bonding over friendship and allowing their imagination run free.
Below are the main features found in the recently released Knight and Bikes title:
- Best friends forever! Play single-player with an AI companion, couch co-op or online co-op.
Solve puzzles and deal with enemies using your improvised abilities! These include: frisbees, water-balloons, puddle-stomping welly boots, and a powerful boom-box stereo.
- Work together! Both characters have different skills so you’ll want to experiment with how they combine in order to succeed.
- Explore the island! Seek out its modern tourist-attractions and ancient ruins, both on foot and on your customized bikes.
- Discover treasure! Ranging from trinkets like broken action-figures and animal skulls, to the legendary riches rumored to be hidden on the island.
- Upgrade your bikes! Barter with adults (offload your junk) so you can personalize your bikes, unlock extra abilities or at the very least: get those training-wheels removed!
- Tend to your pet goose! Captain Honkers has a keen nose-beak and can help you find what you need, if you keep him fed and happy.
Knights and Bikes is now available on both the PS4 and PC via Steam.