Publisher Double Fine and developer Foam Sword have announced the official release date for the upcoming co-op action-adventure indie title, Knights and Bikes. The game features stunning hand-painted visuals in a clean aesthetic for a charming touch for the upcoming game.
Check out a trailer from E3 2018 for the game below:
You can also check out a few key features found in the game via the pre-release Steam page below:
- Best friends forever! Play single-player with an AI companion, couch co-op or online co-op.
- Solve puzzles and deal with enemies using your improvised abilities! These include: frisbees, water-balloons, puddle-stomping welly boots, and a powerful boom-box stereo.
- Work together! Both characters have different skills so you’ll want to experiment with how they combine in order to succeed.
- Explore the island! Seek out its modern tourist-attractions and ancient ruins, both on foot and on your customized bikes.
- Discover treasure! Ranging from trinkets like broken action-figures and animal skulls, to the legendary riches rumored to be hidden on the island.
- Upgrade your bikes! Barter with adults (offload your junk) so you can personalize your bikes, unlock extra abilities or at the very least: get those training-wheels removed!
- Tend to your pet goose! Captain Honkers has a keen nose-beak and can help you find what you need, if you keep him fed and happy.
Knights and Bikes has been in development for quite a few years from talent behind Tearaway, Ratchet and Clank and LittleBigPlanet. Knights and Bikes is now officially set to release on August 27, 2019 for the PS4 and PC.