Square Enix has officially unveiled the trailer for the upcoming DLC expansion for this year’s Kingdom Hearts III title during the Tokyo Game Show. The DLC titled ‘Re:Mind’ is set to release later this coming winter season and will include plenty of new features, including new boss, forms, story and much more.
Check out the new trailer for the Re:Mind DLC below:
Fans of the series have been waiting awhile for the first DLC content to hit the highly-anticipated RPG title, but not nearly as long as they’ve been awaiting the third installment all together.
Last week Square revealed the expect trailer release during the Tokyo Game Show 2019 and this morning they delivered. We know a few details regarding the details, which you can view the entire detailed list below (There are Spoilers for those who have yet to experience the game):
- That is not an Limit Cut ultimate class fight scene in the trailer. The trailer doesn’t have any Limit Cut scenes. The trailer is mainly made up of the elements included in the additional scenario.
- Sora’s “Oathkeeper” Keyblade and new form will be released as free downloadable content at the same time as the “Re:Mind” add-on.
- For Limit Cut bosses, we’re aiming for around the amount of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix.
- There is an additional scenario, Limit Cut episode and bosses, and even secret episode and bosses.
- I can’t say anything about the release date yet, but we want to put it out as soon as we can. We don’t want to release it close to Final Fantasy VII Remake (which is due out on March 3, 2020).
- You can choose to play as Roxas and the others by progressing through the additional scenario similar to Riku and Aqua.
- The additional scenario is standalone and can be played after clearing the main story.
While there’s not an official release date as of yet, the Re:Mind DLC is expected to release this coming winter. Kingdom Hearts III is currently available for the PS4 and Xbox One.