Kasedo Games Announces Rhythm RPG The Metronomicon
Kasedo Games and Puuba announced the exciting new rhythm-based RPG The Metronomicon. This exhilirating fusion of two beloved genres combines the strategy and story-led gameplay of an RPG with the fast paced button tapping action of a rhythm game – all presented with a superb soundtrack featuring an eclectic mix of artists.
Watch the trailer (Feat. “Fight with the Melody” by Jimmy Urine from Mindless Self Indulgence):
Packing in a fully-fledged story mode with a colourful cast of musically-empowered heroes and villains, The Metronomicon sees you take control a party of eight newly graduated masters of the “rhythmic combat arts” to wage musical warfare against a multitude of dance-mongering fiends. By switching between four concurrent hero-controlled tracks on-the-fly, you’ll select and activate a wide array of abilities, spells, buffs and nukes, with your performance and timing all-important in ensuring the effectiveness of your moves. In true RPG spirit, you’ll need to improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes as required, in real time.
The Metronomicon features a fantastic, fully-licensed soundtrack featuring some of the hottest electronic, synthwave, chiptune and indie artists, including an exclusive track from Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence, and an unreleased track from Shiny Toy Guns, along with tracks from YACHT, Perturbator, J-Punch, DJ CUTMAN, and many, many more. As much a soundscape as it is a soundtrack, the music behind The Metronomicon is set to be every bit as varied and exciting as the gameplay itself.
- Unique Rhythm RPG – slay fearsome beasts to an even fiercer beat
- An epic quest – A wide range of characters, with locations ranging from a medieval party yacht to a rockstar-haunted castle – and many more!
- A soundtrack like no other – a powerful, ear-shattering mix of electronic and indie music featuring renowned artists such as Jimmy Urine of Mindless Self Indulgence
- Progress – improve your characters’ stats, hunt down powerful equipment, and combine a multitude of newly-learned abilities – switching between tanking, healing, buffing, and damage-dealing classes
- Replayability – freeplay mode, ranked side quests, and a devilish arena enable you to revisit the game’s awesome soundtrack at your own pace, with different gameplay options and character choices available
For more information, please visit the Kasedo Games website.