The Incredible Baron Available Now on Steam
The Incredible Baron combines real-time strategy gameplay with over 45 collectible animal species in a tale of exploration, science, and betrayal. As Baron, you will explore an uncharted island, documenting its species and using their unique abilities to defeat nefarious adversaries in the cut-throat world of science.
You can check out the official trailer of The Incredible Baron down below:
As the adventure unfolds, you may begin to question the credibility of Baron’s incredible boasts, leaving only your tactical skill and the know-how of Baron’s crew as the deciding factors in Baron’s fate.
- Harness the unique strengths of over 45 new species that inhabit the island.
- Experience a twisting tale of science and betrayal spanning 30 story levels and 60 challenge levels.
- Customize your army and the tech tree itself as you build a team suited for each upcoming challenge.
- Explore exotic environments presented in a gorgeous, 16-bit art style.
- Meet a unique cast of characters and setting inspired by 18th century naturalists, Baron Munchausen, and Don Quixote.
- Available on Steam, iOS and Android!
Awards & Recognition
“Concept to Company Game Wars Finalist” 2013
“Salt Valley Talley Digital Media Contest Finalist” 2012
Black Shell Media is a publishing and marketing firm dedicated to helping independent video game developers reach massive audiences, publish financially successful titles, and turn game development into a career. They have published over 65 titles, shipped over 1.1 million copies of games worldwide, and have business partnerships with Valve, Microsoft, Amazon, Intel, Logitech, Alienware and many more companies. Their mission is to help game developers get more of what they want out of a rewarding opportunity in the game industry: more fans and sustainable revenue to keep them moving forward.
For more information on The Incredible Baron, visit it’s Steam page.