Publisher Gearbox and developer Heart Machine has announced that the Early Access launch for the upcoming roguelite adventure game Hyper Light Breaker has been delayed from its initial spring release window to fall. A new gameplay trailer was also released. Hyper Light Breaker will launch for PC via Steam. In the game, players will “play alone or with friends to explore massive biomes, defeat brutal monsters, create new builds, survive the mysterious Crowns and overthrow the almighty Abyss King.”
The game’s details via the publisher:
Enter the Overgrowth, a new land in the world of Hyper Light. Play alone or with friends to explore massive biomes, defeat brutal monsters, create new builds, survive the mysterious Crowns and overthrow the almighty Abyss King in this action roguelite adventure from the creators of Hyper Light Drifter.
A Brand-New 3D World to Explore
- A world in disarray, with mysteries to solve, vicious enemies to fight, and fully 3D environments to explore.
- A vast, ever-changing world awaits with massive, open biomes and deep labyrinths.
- Use your wall-dashing, hoverboard, glider and more for incredible freedom across landscapes.
Lead the Breakers
- Play single player or lead your team of Breakers through the Overgrowth in online cooperative play.
- Face hordes of enemies and gigantic bosses in frenetic third-person combat.
Explore, Collect, and Destroy
- Discover and unlock a wide arsenal of weapons and items to create the perfect build for every run.
- Learn more about the Overgrowth and the deep storylines hidden within with each death and subsequent attempt.
Help the Settlement
Help a settlement flourish, bringing with it colorful characters and permanent upgrades.
Visit the settlers between each run and discover their stories.
Stay tuned at Gaming Instincts via Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook for more gaming news.