Grow Up! Confirmed at E3 2016
Today at the Ubisoft E3 2016 Press Conference it was confirmed by Pete Young -Producer of Ubisoft Reflections- that the follow-up game of Grow Home is a game called Grow Up!. In this game we can see the return of the red robot from the first game, Bud, who appears to have new ways of navigating the world.
Your goal is to help Bud reach the moon by growing plants, catapulting yourself into the air, and so on. The game will release on August 2016 on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
Check out the announcement trailer of Grow Up!, featuring the new gameplay mechanics that will be in the game:
“While out exploring the galaxy in MOM, BUD’S parental spaceship, it explodes into pieces:
Like, literally – MOM’s all over the place. The positioning of that moon was terribly inconsiderate. Now her ship parts are scattered far and wide across an entire alien planet so rich in flora and fauna it would make even the most jaded galactic gardener’s head spin. It’s up to BUD to collect all her parts and get them back to the moon.
- Collect MOM’s ship parts with the help of new friend POD. She likes planets. A lot.
- Explore an entire alien planet filled with excitement and wonder. And a Flungus.
- Walking is overrated – tuck BUD into Ball mode to boost, bounce and roll around the planet.
- Take to the air and soar between floating islands like a big metal bird with the Power Glider.
- Exercise those green fingers and overcome obstacles by spawning any plant you’ve found with the Floradex 3000.
- Ride giant Starplants into the sky (yes, we know what they look like…)”
For more information on Grow Up!, please visit its official website.