Green Man Gaming Became the Publisher of Ballistic Overkill
Green Man Gaming Publishing, the publishing arm of Green Man Gaming, announced that it has become the publisher of Ballistic Overkill, a fast-paced PvP shooter, after entering into an agreement with Aquiris Game Studio. Ballistic Overkill is already available on Steam and Green Man Gaming for Linux, Mac and Windows platforms. Green Man Gaming Publishing will work to broaden the game’s retail partnership network as well as raise awareness leveraging its strong Marketing and PR expertise.
Check out the official launch trailer of Ballistic Overkill, featuring some gameplay footage:
Gary Rowe, EVP of Publishing at Green Man Gaming said, “This is a fantastic addition to our portfolio and the fact that Aquiris Gaming approached Green Man Gaming to be the publisher to take the game to the next level is a great endorsement of our publishing credentials. We can’t wait to get stuck in and work with the team to broaden the reach of such a fantastic game by leveraging our network and expertise.”
“Ballistic Overkill is a fast paced PvP shooter that is easy to pick up and play with no complicated setups or rules: it’s kill or be killed!
Key features of the game include:
- OVER 80 WEAPONS. From pistols and grenade launchers to SMGs, sniper rifles, and katanas.
- 7 CLASSES. Each with its particular skills, strengths and weaknesses.
- 10 MAPS. A museum, a corporate park, a mall and even an abandoned hospital and factory, Ballistic Overkill covers a wide variety of locations in its 10 maps. They come in all sizes, but all of them have their own atmosphere, personality and a design that makes them unique to play on.
- 4 GAME MODES. All maps have multiple game modes available: Team Deathmatch, Free for All, Capture Point, King of the Hill.
- STEAM MARKET INTEGRATION. With over 80 weapons ingame, there’s always a new way to kill your enemies in Ballistic Overkill. But even better, all weapons have droppable skins that you can trade and/or sell through the Steam Market system. Every couple of months, the drop Season changes, allowing players to drop different skins and seek different accessories.
- CUSTOM PRIVATE SERVER CREATION. Players can create their own servers, choose a map and game mode and invite their friends to play.”