Free eSports Game Mad Tanks Went Beta in Asia
It was announced by IOA, that Mad Tanks (mobile version) went CBT in Indonesia, Philippine, Malaysia and India. SEA players enlist and start rolling now! For players from other regions, please hold your fire, the game is coming soon.
Check out the official trailer of Mad Tanks, featuring some gameplay footage:
“The predecessor of Mad Tanks (a browser game with Chinese name – Tan Ke Da Zhan) once have more than 3 million monthly active gamers in China and the publisher is the famous $300 billion worth tech behemoths – Tencent.
+ 3D ESPORTS SHOOTER +
Mad Tanks is an eSports mobile game, modern and classic tanks infused with anime theme. While maintaining the nostalgic fun of FPS and TPS games, Mad Tanks simplified the game control complexity, present spectacular enjoyable competitions for players.
+ A GREAT PVP EXPERIENCE+
Tons of fancy high-tech tanks are waiting for you, along with pretty crews, unique tech trees, splendid exteriors and various addictive game modes. Each player will find their own fun in the game while playing against real opponents. This is the best tank game you can ever found in mobile MMO action game genre and it’s FREE!
+ FEATURE OVERVIEW+
- Fast-paced 5v5 online multiplayer battle against real players.
- Free to play: no payment required to access all level tanks.
- Easy to learn: Straight forward touch screen controls with very few buttons.
- Exciting eSports battle modes for mid-core and casual players.
- Tank Module and Tech Tree upgrading system provide more variety of tanks.
- Cute anime crew system is designed for anime fans while adding new buffs to vehicles.
- Precious Chest System provides fruity rewards for players.”
For mroe information on Mad Tanks, visit its official website.