Forgotton Anne Launches May 15th on PC and Consoles
It was announced by ThroughLine Games, that their upcoming game Forgotton Anne, will be releasing May 15th on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and for PC on Steam.
Check out the gameplay trailer of Forgotton Anne, featuring some gameplay footage:
“About Forgotton Anne
Imagine a place where everything that is lost and forgotten goes; old toys, letters, single socks. The Forgotten Lands is a magical world inhabited by Forgotlings; creatures composed of mislaid objects longing to be remembered again.
Forgotton Anne is a seamless cinematic adventure with a focus on meaningful storytelling and light puzzle platforming. You are Anne, the enforcer who keeps order in the Forgotten Lands, as she sets out to squash a rebellion that might prevent her master, Bonku, and herself from returning to the human world…
- Discover a beautifully realised world of wonder filled with Forgotlings – charming everyday objects brought to life, bursting with personality.
- Uncover the truth behind the harrowing conflict taking place between an impassioned ruler and ruthless rebellion.
- Harness the power of Anima, the energy that brings life to the Forgotten Lands. Use it to solve puzzles and command ultimate control over Forgotlings’ lives.
- Choose carefully. Your words and actions can alter the tale being told thanks to a branching dialogue system that places the power in your hands.
- Run, leap, and soar as you strive to guide Anne home, unlocking areas and abilities along the way.
- Enjoy hand-animated visuals created using the same traditional techniques that brought your favorite animated movies to life.
- Immerse yourself in a soaring orchestral score
About ThroughLine Games
The studio’s name sprung from the narrative concept of a through-line: the central idea that runs from the beginning to the end of a story. ThroughLine Games was founded in 2014 by CEO & Creative Director Alfred Nguyen and Technical Director Michael Godlowski-Maryniak.”