New Forged of Blood Teaser Trailer
It was announced by Critical Forge, the release of a new teaser trailer of their debut game Forged of Blood showing at Game Prime Asia in Jakarta. The teaser features a small snapshot of the intended cinematic trailer to be release next year.
Check out the teaser trailer of Forged of Blood, featuring a picture of the upcoming cinematic trailer of the game:
“Forged of Blood Key Features:
- Tactical Fantasy: Take to the field with sword and shield or cast powerful spells in deep turn-based tactical combat against monsters and men.
- Classless Warfare: With 9 unique weapons and a vast magic system, Forged of Blood lets you build your characters any way you want – without being constrained by the typical tank/DPS/healer roles.
- Science in Magic: Explore the freedom and mysteries of one of the most complex and unique magic systems ever attempted in video games.
- Kingdom at War: Command up to three parties of heroic characters on the strategic layer in your fight to reclaim the empire you lost.
- Meaningful Choice: Your choices matter. From character building to your choices in the game narrative, your decisions will reverberate across the Strategic and Tactical layers of the game.
- Your ends; your means: In a world of grays and unique perspectives, it is up to you to decide what is “right” and “wrong” for the future of Attiras. Forged of Blood will introduce a new Tri-Axis Personality Plot (TAPP) system in lieu of the traditional Good vs. Evil scale common in most RPG settings.
About Critical Forge:
Critical Forge is a young studio with a old soul, looking to make games we grew up playing. We are a small independent team based out of Jakarta, Indonesia currently in production of a fantasy tactical RPG: Forged of Blood.”
For more information on Forged of Blood, visit its official website.