Forced Showdown: Drone Invasion DLC Coming Soon
The imgur internet sensation and developer Betadwarf, announces that its deck-building, rogue-lite, Forced Showdown, is launching the long-awaited expansion, Drone Invasion on July 31st, 2016 on Steam for PC, Linux and OSX. In celebration of the Drone Invasion launch, Forced Showdown will be 40% off as a limited daily deal.
Check out the release trailer of the Forced Showdown DLC Drone Invasion, showcasing the DLC features:
“The Drones have invaded! Expand the show with a new Campaign, Boss, World – tons of new Enemies, Cards, Modifiers, Quests and much more! Play as the brand new mech character Settsu and explore The Mentor’s Maze featuring the mysterious R3-KT.
Forced Showdown is a challenging bullet hell brawler! Each character is a unique experience: Choose a deck of unlockable cards to boost you in new ways every battle – “My whirlwind shoots fireballs!?”. Battle hordes of brutal foes to become a superstar in C-SAR’s ever-changing game show.
- Settsu is a former soldier joining the Showdown roster in a powerful mech suit. The suit is equipped with a Jetpack and a Pulse Rifle that uses a new ammo mechanic.
- 22 game-changing cards have been added, including ones with the new keyword Dismantle.
- Battle in the great unknown of outer space with a brand-new Drone environment.
- The Mentor’s Maze Show is a brand new way to play Forced Showdown.
- R3-KT is a powerful new Boss in the Mentor’s Maze that will challenge even the most skilled contestants.
- 10 Drone enemies each with their own unique attacks and abilities.
- 10 Boss Cards added. The titans of the show have grown a little…weirder.
- 10 Modifiers will spice things up and give you new tricks and treats.
- 18 Quests to complete in the Mentor’s Maze.
- …and more!
BetaDwarf has lived in a classroom for 8 months, they also lived in a house in rural Denmark even longer and are now located in an office in Copenhagen. It’s a story of blood, sweat and tears turning into success. A lot has changed since the beginning, and the team now consists of 14 skilled developers. Everyone has a deep passion for games, and are always looking to push the boundaries and explore new and interesting mechanics. “
For more information on Forced Showdown, visit its Steam page.