Fire Pro Wrestling World Available Now on Steam Early Access
It was announced by Spike Chunsoft, that Fire Pro Wrestling World, the long-awaited comeback of the Fire Pro Wrestling series, has launched for Windows PC in Steam Early Access for $19.99. Spike Chunsoft will be watching the Steam forums and dev blog to keep the community involved and informed.
Check out the gameplay trailer of Fire Pro Wrestling World (Japanese), featuring some gameplay footage:
“The greatest grappling game returns to take on the world!
Customize every aspect of the match, from your wrestler to the ring itself, in your fight for the championship belt.
- Play Online: Organize exhibition matches, tournaments, leagues, championship bouts and battle royals with players from around the world.
- Mix Up the Rules: Modes include Deathmatch (steel cage, barbed wire or landmines), MMA rules and no-holds barred Gruesome Fighting.
- Unlimited Customization: Create your dream wrestler from over a thousand devastating moves and even more body parts to battle for custom championship belts. Personalize the ring, mat logos and even the referee!
- Realistic Simulation: Give your creations personalities with a robust CPU logic system that defines their every action. Does your wrestler play to the crowd, or play dirty? You provide actors for the ringside drama.
- Content Packs: Get involved during Early Access as we release new features, wrestler edit assets and gameplay modes”
Why Early Access?
“Customization is a key component in the Fire Pro series. Our initial goal was to recreate the classic gameplay and key editing features. From here we can have users help customize the game!”
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“A few months, depending on the scope of feedback.”
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
“More robust editing tools and additional game modes/match options.”
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
“Fully playable with online matchmaking and basic editing tools to create custom wrestlers/belts/referees/rings/logos.”
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“Early Access users will enjoy a lower price. We’re still considering the final release price.”
For more information on Fire Pro Wrestling, visit its Steam page.