Final Act of VR-Western Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof is Available Now
The independent studio MiroWin announced today the release of the third and final act of their VR-western game, Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof!
Check out the release trailer of Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof, featuring some gameplay footage:
“In addition to full-fledged three levels that allow you to investigate Sintown in all its glory, we will make you happy with new cool guns and let you apply them in action. New enemies and new gaming mechanics will not make you bored as you will have to work really hard!
But the most important thing is that completely re-made and improved graphics is waiting for you along with long-awaited optimization of the gaming process and tips for newcomers!
The next step is the release of The Game, in which we also have something to please you!
Stay tuned and watch the news!
Three new trials
- Warfare in the Saloon
- Wall to Wall
- Obstacle Race
New weapons: paired Tommy guns “Bella and Talula” and one of our favorites “Mrs. Jumbo”.
New gaming mechanics
- Protection of objects. Whiskey boxes are in jeopardy. Don’t allow to empty them!
- Protection of allies. You lose if all your allies die!
- Chase! A hero is getting teleported to a new town’s location in the final round after each shooting.
New types of enemies
- Whiskey Man. He really loves whiskey, especially when it is free.
- Morticians. Don’t let them come too close to you. They are capable of many things in the close combat..
A final boss. Harry.
- He is a nobleman to the bone. But you should keep your distance!
The continuation of a story about good old Bill who always has what to tell ya.
Gameplay and UX
- The indicator of the level’s progress. Now you will know for sure when you have to cool the heated barrels!
- Support left-handed mode.
For those who want to personally try the full attractiveness of the gameplay together with updated graphics before buying a full version – the free version of a game is available for download: Guns’n’Stories: Preface.
MiroWin was founded in 2017 by a group of developers located in Kiev, Ukraine. Working from Podil, the cultural heart of the city, their mission is to create unique and fun VR experiences for gamers the world over. Their first title, Guns ‘n’ Stories: Bulletproof VR, is just the start, MiroWin has many more experiences they want to share with players.”
For more information on Guns’n’Stories: Bulletproof, visit its Steam page.