New English Trailer Released for Monster Hunter Stories
It was announced by Nintendo, that a free demo of their upcoming Nintendo 3DS RPG Monster Hunter Stories, will be available on August 10th, 2017. In the demo, players will be able to transfer their save data to the full game if they decide to buy it. Nintendo also released a new English trailer of the game.
Check out the English trailer of Monster Hunter Stories, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Fight alongside your own team of monsters
When a monster strikes, the fearful hide, but the brave? They ride. Venture into monster nests to collect eggs and hatch a wide array of species with uniquely powerful skills. Form teams, battle alongside them, crush opponents with combo attacks, and ride into the sunset a champion. Need more muscle? Then mix and match genes to create monsters with more abilities!
When a monster infected by the Black Blight attacks your remote village of riders, tragedy will thrust you into an exciting yet dangerous world, where you must bond with monsters on your adventure. As the story snakes along, you’ll encounter a wealth of side quests and hours of challenging turn-based battles where you must coordinate monster skills, rider skills and enemy attack patterns. The rock-paper-scissors combat system is a series first, a breath of fresh air for veterans and newcomers alike. It’s the perfect entry point into the popular Monster Hunter universe and a game unlike anything else in the series! You can even battle other players* online, locally, or via the StreetPass™ feature!
- Explore a vast world filled with uniquely skilled monsters to hatch, ride, and fight beside.
- Form a team of monsters and execute powerful combo attacks.
- Every monster’s genes contain a unique set of skills and attributes. Channel genes from one to another to customize your own monster!
- Take on side quests and challenging battles that add hours of gameplay.
- Experience turn-based battles for the first time in Monster Hunter series history!
- Tap compatible amiibo™ accessories for bonus items such as Ancient Potions, Dust of Life, and other high-grade materials helpful to your quest.”
For more information on Monster Hunter Stories, visit its official website.