Dragon Quest VIII Costume Available at Launch for All Dragon Quest XI Players
Square Enix announced that the Trodain Bandana and Trodain Togs from Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King will be available in all Dragon Quest XI players’ inventories at launch. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is scheduled for release on September 4th.
Check out the gameplay trailer of Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age, featuring some gameplay footage:
“The special costume can be equipped to boost defensive stats in the early portion of the game. Players will also receive a recipe book, “Trodain’s Top Trends,” which details how to improve the stats of the special costume in the later stages of the game.
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age will release for the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system and Steam on September 4, 2018.
DRAGON QUEST® XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age™ follows the perilous journey of a hunted hero who must uncover the mystery of his fate with the aid of a charismatic cast of supporting characters. They embark on a quest taking them across continents and over vast oceans as they learn of an ominous threat facing the world.
DRAGON QUEST XI brings a massive, gorgeous world to life in a style that blends stylistic cel-shading with photorealistic detail.
Engage in a turn-based battle system that eases players into combat with an accessible experience, featuring mechanics simple enough for novices but with enough depth to satisfy long-time fans.
DRAGON QUEST XI features tons of side-quests and mini-games that provide enough content to keep you playing for well over 100 hours.
- Unravel an Epic Mystery in a Riveting Tale – DRAGON QUEST XI tells the tale of a hunted hero: denigrated as a demon and pursued by a malicious monarch, you must embark on a quest to unravel the mystery of your fate and save a doomed world. At the heart of the game is an immersive story with twists and turns that pull you in and keep you craving more – from the opening cutscene to the final credits!
- Assemble a Colorful Cast of Loyal Companions – Accompanying the hero on his quest is an endearing band of adventurers with their own rich backstories and personalities as diverse as their designs. Once again, famed manga artist Akira Toriyama brings the characters of DRAGON QUEST to life with his delightful, one-of-a-kind style.
- Explore a Beautiful, Living World – DRAGON QUEST XI brings a massive, gorgeous world to life in a style that blends stylistic cel-shading with photorealistic detail. Excitement lurks around every corner as players explore populous cities, quaint villages, magnificent castles, and dark dungeons. NPC’s attend to their daily schedules, monsters change behaviors to fit their environments, and players can access new areas with the use of monstrous vehicles.
- Engage in Classic Battles with a Modern Twist – DRAGON QUEST XI’s turn-based battle system eases players into combat with an accessible experience that features mechanics simple enough for the novice but with enough depth to satisfy hardcore fans.
- Have Some Fun & Save the World – In addition to its captivating narrative, DRAGON QUEST XI features tons of side-quests and addicting mini-games that provide enough content to keep you playing for well over 100 hours. You will face insurmountable odds and an evil force of unimaginable power… but while the stakes are high, there are many fun distractions to find if you know where to look.”