Dimension Drive Arrives to Nintendo Switch and Steam on December 7th
2Awesome Studio announced that their unique teleportation supercharged shoot’em up, Dimension Drive, will launch for the Nintendo Switch and Steam platforms on December 7th this year.
Check out the Launch trailer of Dimension Drive, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Created by two ex-space engineers who wanted to design the game they dreamed of while talking to aliens: spaceships, explosions, sci-fi and a those arcade memories from their childhood that never left them.
Developed during the last 3 years, coming from a successful Kickstarter plus 8 months of polishing with bi-weekly updates on Early Access, Dimension Drive is ready to bring a truly new experience to the shoot’em up genre.
Dimension Drive delivers ’80s blistering arcade cabinet gameplay reinvented for modern times. Pilots will have to masterfully shift between dual playing fields in frantic fashion. It’s practically like playing two games at once!
ABOUT DIMENSION DRIVE
Dimension Drive is a space shooter that challenges you in entirely new ways. Play two games at once on this dual battlefield madness set in a comic book universe!
Dimension Drive’s art style: Video game meets comic. Experience the story of Jack through the motion comics and be amazed at the colour rich in-game comic art style. Who said space had to be black?
- 2 games on your screen: Multitask and single-handedly fight 2 shoot’em ups side-by-side.
- Unlock several weapons by finding secret data cubes.
- 4 difficulty modes: Normal, Hard, Extreme and Insane!
- Single player and local co-op: Enjoy total cooperative gameplay where both players share everything!
- Mirror Dimension: Finished the 13 levels of the campaign? Play the Mirror Dimension levels. 13 extra levels in this New Game+ mode.”
© 2017 Nintendo. Nintendo Switch and Joy-Con are trademarks of Nintendo.