Demon’s Crystals is Available Now on PS4 and Xbox One
It was announced by BadLand Games and Byte4Games, the launch of the frenetic shooter Demon’s Crystals on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One as a digital release. With eight different game modes and addictive co-op action, Demon’s Crystals is sure to please console gamers looking for fast-paced arcade gameplay and bright, vibrant visuals.
Check out the launch trailer of Demon’s Crystals, showcasing the games’ features:
“Demon’s Crystals tells the story of a world once ruled by immensely powerful astral demons known as “Uricans” who became comfortable at the top of the food chain. However, everything changed when three mysterious beings suddenly turned the planet’s peaceful population into destructive minions. It’s now up to you to take control of the remaining Uricans to restore order, save the world and safeguard your place in the sun!
Controlling your Urican is as simple as pointing your character in the right direction – and shooting! New weapons and power-ups are auto-equipped as you find them – and they’ll expire when you run out of time. Be mindful of your surroundings, shoot to kill, and make the most of each equipped weapon and power-up to give the horde some lasting, painful memories.
- Battle wiry skeletons, lumbering ghouls, wicked wraiths and fearsome bosses at the end of each world.
- Equip dozens of weapons ranging from a powerful missile launcher, shot multipliers, mysterious blue force assistants and more.
- Pick up special power-ups such as bullet time, winged boots, ice runes, blue mushroom to get an edge over your enemies.
- Dodge hidden traps and rely on the destructible environment to survive.
- Enjoy 8 game modes – including single-player, local and co-op multiplayer.
- Put your skills to the test against players from all over the world and see if you can get the highest score on the Survival leaderboards.
Availability & Pricing:
Demon’s Crystals is now available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and STEAM as a digital release for €4.99 / $4.99 / £3.99.”
For more information on Demon’s Crystals, visit its Steam page.