De-Void Will be Launching on September 2nd 2016
It was announced by Kiss Ltd. and Pulsetense Games, the launch date for the highly anticipated game De-Void being in September 2nd, 2016.
This game will be launched for Steam, and on all other leading retailers of digitally downloaded PC games, De-Void is a meditative first-person adventure game, where the player unravels the mysterious circumstances surrounding the disappearance of a remote space colony crew.
Check out the gameplay trailer of De-Void, featuring some gameplay footage with a bit of the story:
“Dispatched to solve the crews disappearance and with the help of a protocol unit named Wilco, human resources specialist Elizabeth Woolgather must follow the cues and piece together the jigsaw puzzle. As the pieces come together, a confrontation with a presence both ancient and impossibly vast becomes inevitable and unavoidable. As Elizabeth quickly discovers, sometimes knowledge can be a dangerous thing.
On the surface, De-Void is a tale of humanity lost in the depths space, but beneath the surface lies a complex psychological story of conspiracy, betrayal, and madness.
There are no easy answers on Planet Ancyra.
Key gameplay features:
- First Person Adventure Game
- A vast story-based exploration game set across highly detailed space stations, alien forests, deserts, colony settlements and military installations.
- Decipher the crews video, audio and text logs to discover and uncover a multi-layered background story.
- Investigate the world through the eyes of Wilco, an A.I cyborg, sent to help you uncover the mystery of the missing colony.
- Steam Achievements, Trading Cards and Controller support.
Pulsentense Games is an independent video game production studio with members from all around the world. The studio has released its first game, Solarix in April 2015. They specialise in the use of Unreal Technology to create realistic world whilst offering compelling gameplay and engaging narrative.”
For more information on De-Void, visit its Steam page.