Cursed Roots Preview is Now Available for Download
It was announced by MastroBros, the preview of Cursed Roots for Windows, a new, terrifying horror point-and-click adventure game that will haunt your dreams! The game brings a breath of fresh air to the genre by combining the classical puzzle solving elements with wandering monsters, chases, fast-paced gameplay and timed puzzles.
Check out the gameplay trailer of Cursed Roots, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Inspired by point-and-click adventure classics and survival horror games, Cursed Roots will take the player into a haunted house, full of abominations and monstrosities. Trapped and helpless, the player will need to escape by using/combining everyday items and overcoming the dreadful monsters lurking in every corner. While doing so, you will uncover the gruesome secrets hidden within the house.
- Explore 20 beautifully hand-drawn locations
- Use and combine over 70 inventory items
- Think and act fast: many puzzles where timing is crucial to survive
- Chase-system unique to the genre, where wandering monsters can find you anytime and will hunt you!
- Immerse yourself in a suspenseful and atmospheric environment
- Discover the terrible truth of your roots as you play
- No hand-holding: challenging but satisfying puzzles
- Brilliant OST by Nicolas Gasparini (Myuu)
Cursed Roots Preview for Windows is now available for download on itch.io: https://mastrobros.itch.io/cursed-roots-preview.
Mac and Linux version will be released at a later stage.
Availability: the full game will be released for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS late 2017.
MastroBros are two brothers with a passion for videogames who decided to develop their own, initially for fun, but then they felt they needed to share it with all other game lovers. Inspired by old school point-and-click adventure games, they wanted to create a game that has both challenging puzzles and a dark, suspenseful atmosphere.”
For more information on Cursed Roots, visit its official website.