Citadel: Forged With Fire Coming to Steam July 26th
It was announced by independent developer Blue Isle Studios, the team behind Slender: The Arrival and Valley, the magical open-world Citadel: Forged With Fire. In development for PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One, the all-in-one game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and Steam Early Access, Citadel: Forged With Fire is a massive online sandbox RPG rife with spellcasting, building, exploring and crafting that will launch on Steam Early Access on July 26, 2017.
Check out the announcement trailer of Citadel: Forged With Fire, featuring some gameplay footage:
“Citadel is a completely new genre for us, our biggest goal with this title is to work closely with our community to build the ultimate fantasy sandbox game that is playable online with friends.” said, Alex Tintor, managing director of Blue Isle Studios. “This project has been a labor of love and we are excited for its launch onto Early Access this summer.”
“Citadel: Forged With Fire gives players complete freedom to determine their own destiny as they become an infamous hunter of other wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with fellow players to create an imposing House of Conjurers, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history.
The path you take is yours to choose…
Citadel: Forged With Fire Features:
- Tame Legendary Beasts: Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
- Form Alliances and an Empire: Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
- Explore a Massive Fantasy World: Visit Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more…
- Study the Arcane Arts: Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
- Want to Fly?: Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
- Build and Bash Epic Castles: Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
- Character Customization: Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!
Citadel: Forged With Fire is coming to Steam early access on July 26, 2017.
ABOUT BLUE ISLE STUDIOS
Founded in 2010, Blue Isle Studios is an independent video game design company located in the northern village known as Toronto, Canada. A small yet passionate group of artists, designers and programmers, Blue Isle works to build captivating virtual worlds, delivering the best gaming experience possible no matter what the genre.”
For more information on Citadel: Forged With Fire, visit its official website.