Carmageddon: Max Damage Just Got Announced for PS4 & Xbox One
Time to go on a bloody rampage with cars and trucks again folks, Stainless Games announced that their bloody car mayhem game Carmageddon: Max Damage will be coming to consoles in mid 2016. If you remember the old Carmageddon games that were release in the late 90s, these games earned a reputation for being the one of the most senseless violent games released during that decade, and now Stainless Steel games is rebooting the series and bringing carnage to consoles in 2016.
Check out the announcement trailer for this senseless gore fest of a game:
Carmageddon: Max Damage – bringing carnage to console in 2016!.
Carmageddon: Max Damage presents more carnage and mayhem than ever before, and will be available on consoles later this year. Set in a world of over-the-top violence, crazy PowerUps and non-stop laughs, you play against a bunch of complete crazies in twisted automotive killing machines whose aim is purely to maim you. It’s the racing game where racing is for wimps.
Neil Barnden, Brand Director at Stainless Games, who created the original cult hits said, “We’re excited that players on these new platforms will soon be able to enter the warped world of Carmageddon: Max Damage, the carnage-filled antidote to racing games!”
• Over 30 cool custom killing machines, each with their own highly distinctive character
• 10 large open environments to explore
• A host of moving targets to hunt down for points, including pedestrians in wheelchairs & mobility scooters, cyclists, bears and aliens
• Career mode with 6 different event types
• Multiplayer with 4 online event types
• Fully featured action replay mode; to relive all the action again from any perspective.
• …with over 90 crazy PowerUps, complex car damage and repair system, blood, laughs and much, much more.
Carmageddon is an equal opportunities metal mangling mayhem fest and will soon be available to everyone right across the gaming platform world! So hang on to yer helmets, and prepare for the console ride of your life in 2016.
For more info visit the official website