Bullet Soul is Available Now
It was announced by Mages.Inc, that their popular Shoot ‘Em Up, Bullet Soul, is available now on Steam at 10% off! Bullet Soul brings a brand-new spin on the shooting genre, rewarding survival through aggressive play.
Check out the Steam trailer of Bullet Soul, showcasing the games’ features:
“Blending classic shooting game design with a solid dash of modern day bullet hell, this soul food dish has it all! Destroy enemies at close quarters to build your multiplier, and see their bullets rendered harmless. Scour the stages for secret bonuses to push your score to even greater heights.
Bringing even more heat are Resonator: the moniker of aural wizards Kenji ‘Itoken’ Ito and Kohta Takahashi, setting fire to your speakers with their tunes. Last but not least, Akio Watanabe lends his skills to the scene, bringing forth some fresh character designs.
- 4 different modes, including both DLC from the Xbox 360 original
- 3 different ships, and a hidden second loop, complete with true last boss on Normal Mode
- Practice and perfect your score stage by stage in Bancho Mode
- Race the clock and the world’s best scores in Caravan Mode
- A 4th ship and further refined gameplay in Version B
- Leaderboards divided by mode & ship with friend filters
- Includes tate/vertical screen mode with X/Y scaling and smoothing
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
CPU: Core i3 of Sandy Bridge generation or better
RAM: 2GB Memory
GPU: Intel HD Graphics Series (It needs 1GB memory allocation)
Sound Devices compatible Direct Sound
XBox 360 compatible game controller strongly recommended
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
CPU: Core i5 of Ivy Bridge generation or better
RAM: 2GB Memory
GPU: Geforce (VRAM 1GB or better)
Sound Devices compatible Direct Sound”
For more information on Bullet Soul, visit its Steam page.