Black Desert Online Announced for Release on March 3
Great news MMO fans, there is finally a solid release date for the much anticipated Korean MMORPG from Daum Games, Black Desert Online, you’ll be able to jump in and create your gorgeous avatars and go on the adventure of your lives on March 3 2016, Daum games justs released a wonderful trailer that is featured below:
As of today, you are able to sign up for the next closed beta if you want to test how this game has shaped up so far.
Black Desert Online is an open world action MMORPG with next-generation visuals and skill-based combat that aims to rejuvenate the genre. With the deepest character customization of any game currently on the market, Black Desert Online allows for unprecedented detail in character creation. Its intuitive controls, beautifully designed world, and extensive lore will enthrall both newcomers and veterans of MMO games and action RPGs.
- A beautifully designed open world that’s as expansive as it is alive
- Heart-pounding skill-based combat
- Unprecedented character customization with incredible detail
- Crisp next-generation graphics
- Extensive open world PvP modes (Arena mode, guild vs guild, node wars, castle siege, and more)
- Engaging story with deep lore and epic quests
- Unique farming system – grow and perfect your crops
- A personalized stable – catch, tame, and breed wild horses
- Deep crafting, housing, fishing, hunting, and alchemy systems
- Intuitive action gameplay complete with gamepad support
For more info, visit blackdesertonline.com