Bendy and the Ink Machine is Available Now on Consoles
Joey Drew Studios Inc. announced today that their popular horror game Bendy and the Ink Machine is available now on Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Bendy and the Ink Machine is a first person puzzle action horror game that tells the story of Henry, that is visiting its old workplace, and falls in a cartoonish nightmare.
The console port of this popular PC game was made with the help of the publisher, Rooster Teeth Games.
Check out the launch trailer of Bendy and the Ink Machine, featuring some gameplay footage:
About Bendy and the Ink Machine
“Bendy and the Ink Machine™” (BATIM) is an episodic first person puzzle action horror game that begins in the far days past of animation and ends in a very dark future. Play as Henry as he revisits the demons of his past by exploring the abandoned animator’s workshop of Joey Drew Studios. With twists and turns around every corner, “Bendy and the Ink Machine” is sure to thrill you… and decimate your childhood. You’ll never look at cartoons the same way again.
Solve the riddle. Escape the workshop.
Above all, fear the machine and survive.
History of releases
- Available for Playstation PS4, XBOX ONE, Nintendo Switch and PC and MAC on Steam.
- Chapter One released on Feb 10th, 2017.
- Chapter Two DLC and Chapter One Remastered Edition released April 18, 2017.
- Chapter Three DLC and Chapter One and Two Remastered Editions released Sept 28th, 2017.
- Chapter Four DLC and Chapters One, Two and Three Remastered Editions released April 30th, 2018.
- Chapter Five and the Complete Edition released October 26th, 2018.
- Console version released by publisher Rooster Teeth on November 20th, 2018.
About Joey Drew Studios Inc.
Joey Drew Studios Inc. is known for their unique and atmospheric gaming experiences. Through the use of inventive original characters and innovative storytelling, they craft games for gamers both old and new. Pairing dark themes with humorous twists, every game is an adventure.
History of the company
Joey Drew Studios Inc. was founded by TheMeatly (Art Director, Game Designer) and Mike Mood (Lead Programmer, CEO) in 2015 and instantly became a fan favorite with their small game title, “MeatlyMakes”, based on the theMeatly comics. In 2017, Joey Drew Studios Inc. launched the first chapter of “Bendy and the Ink Machine” to worldwide acclaim.
- Co-Founder – theMeatly
- Co-Founder – Mike Mood
- 3D Art Director – Pascal Cleroux
- Senior Programmer – Matt Goles
- Creative Director – Bookpast
- Senior 3D Artist – Dan Tozer
- Senior Concept Artist – Gavin McCarthy
Awards and Recognition
- “Bendy and the Ink Machine looks like one of the scariest – and most visually unique – games yet” – IGN
- “Inventive first-person horror.” – PC Gamer
- “Thrilling and hair-raising for every player!” – ScreenCritics
- “The art in the game is downright fantastic!” – Game Respawn