AereA is Available Now as a Timed Exclusive Game on Steam
It was announced by publisher SOEDESCO, the surprise release of music themed action RPG AereA on Steam. As of today, the game is available as a timed Steam exclusive. AereA will be coming to other platforms later this month.
Check out the release trailer of AereA, featuring some gameplay footage:
“The Steam version of AereA launches with additional DLC in the form of the game’s Original Soundtrack by Broforce composer Deon van Heerden, and the AereA artbook.
The digital PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One versions, as well as the boxed edition of AereA for PS4™, Xbox One and PC will be available on June 30. The game is already available for pre-order on all these platforms.
AereA is a music themed Action RPG in which the player plays as one of Great Maestro Guido’s disciples and explores Aezir; a floating island that was broken into pieces. Their mission is to find and return the nine primordial instruments to restore balance and peace to the world. Players get to play as Wolff the Harp-Archer, Jacques the Cello-Knight, Jules the Lute-Mage and Claude the Trumpet-Gunner. Players have to find their way through all parts of the scattered islands; complete quests, solve puzzles, defeat bosses and discover the truth behind the islands.
As disciples of Great Maestro Guido’s it’s the player’s mission to find and return the nine primordial instruments to restore balance and peace in the world.
- Enjoy the beautiful music by Broforce composer Deon van Heerden
- Lose yourself in the beautifully hand-drawn graphic style in 4K resolution
- Play as 4 different musical themed characters, each with their own unique set of abilities
- Fight 9 unique bosses, inspired by a specific musical instruments
- Explore multiple islands with a wide variety of biomes, enemies and puzzles
- Switch to local 4-player co-op to form a team with up to 3 friends at any time”
For more information on AereA, visit its official website.