AdventureQuest 3D Sets Out for GDC 2017
It was announced by indie game developer Artix Entertainment, that its cross-platform MMORPG, AdventureQuest 3D, will be on exhibition and available for demonstrations during GDC 2017 at South Hall Booth #125 in San Francisco’s Moscone Convention Center from March 1-3. AQ3D is currently in Open Beta with an official launch set for October 2017 – the 15th anniversary of the original AdventureQuest game’s debut.
Check out the open beta trailer of AdventureQuest 3D, showcasing the games’ features:
“About AdventureQuest 3D
AdventureQuest 3D is a cross-platform massively multiplayer online roleplaying game from the creators of the legendary AdventureQuest game series. The original AdventureQuest launched in October 2002 as a single-player Flash RPG launched on Battleon.com. The game has garnered over 65 million registered users over the past 14-plus years.
AQ3D features fully explorable, beautifully rendered 3D environments and fast-paced real-time combat, and is characterized by the same epic high adventure – punctuated with unexpected comedy – found in the original AdventureQuest.
AdventureQuest 3D is a true cross-platform MMO that allows players to play on the same account from their PC, Mac, Apple iOS, or Android device.
Additional Game Details
- Character Customization and Multi-class Play: Switch character class at any time and enjoy an extensive range of customization options.
- New Scalable Maps and Dungeons: Play together with friends no matter the difference in character levels.
- Full-featured Dialogue System: Interact with NPCs and enjoy the
deep engaging storyline.
- Travel Forms: Transform into a variety of awesome beasts and creatures to navigate the world map faster.
- Upcoming Features in Development: World Story, PvP, 80-plus Character Classes, Cosmetic Equips, Parties, and Live Events.
About Artix Entertainment
Artix Entertainment is an innovative and fun independent video game studio which has been developing and publishing RPG and MMORPG games to its audience of 200-plus million registered players since 2002. Popular titles include AdventureQuest Worlds, AdventureQuest, DragonFable, EpicDuel, BattleGems, and BioBeasts.”
For more information on AdventureQuest 3D, visit its official website.