Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown Collector’s Edition Announced for Europe
Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe revealed today further details of the collector’s edition of the upcoming game from the popular Ace Combat franchise, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, launching on January 18th, 2019 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and February 1st for PC via Steam.
Check out the release date trailer of Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, featuring a cinematic video:
The Collector’s Edition, which will be individually numbered, will contain:
- Full game of Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown
- Season Pass: including three aircraft, three additional missions and a music player mode
- Exclusive diecast metal figurine of the Arsenal Bird (40cm:500g)
- A4 Art book – 150 pages ACES at WAR: A HISTORY 2019 (including exclusive illustrations, interviews and 4 short novels written by writer-director Sunao Katabuchi)
- 3cm metal pin
- 2 embroidered patches of Erusea and Usea crests
Feel the Rush of Superior Air Power
Putting gamers in the cockpit of the most advanced war planes ever developed, ACE COMBAT 7 delivers the ﬁercest air combat experience ever created through photorealistic visuals, intense dog-ﬁghting action, a multitude of authentic and futuristic aircraft to ﬂy, an immersive storyline, and even virtual reality!
Leveraging the power of the newest generation gaming consoles, ACE COMBAT 7 will blow players away with the evolution of its graphics engine. Beautifully rendered cloud-ﬁlled skies and highly detailed cityscapes enhance the sense of unparalleled speed and set the stage for the most engaging aerial battles in the franchise’s storied 20 year history. ACE COMBAT 7 will provide an arsenal of ultra-modern super weapons and formidable enemies that the series is known for.
PlayStation®4 players will be further immersed in ACE COMBAT 7’s realism through exclusive missions developed speciﬁcally for the Sony PlayStation VR.
Coming January 18, 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Coming February 1, 2019 for PCs via STEAM.