Discussion What is/are your most memoriable game/games ?

DIGITMERC

Apr 6, 2024
Game or games that have had challenged your emotional state, your coolness, your breathtaking moments, chills, as if you would have been watching or have watched a movie, that made you just speechless, and being stucked in you like for days, weeks maybe months after having watched/played a game or games.

For Example:
  • Metal Gear Solid 1,3, Twin Snakes, 2, 4, even like Ground Zero, and the first part of Phantom Pain
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution, Deus Ex Mankind Divided
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Final Fantasy XIV ARR towards Heavensward into Stormblood, into Shadowbringers, into Endwalker 6.0 main storyline

Game or games that have had challenged your emotional state, your coolness, your breathtaking moments, chills, as if you would have been watching or have watched a movie, that made you just speechless, and being stucked in you like for days, weeks maybe months after having watched/played a game or games.

For Example:
  • Metal Gear Solid 1,3, Twin Snakes, 2, 4, even like Ground Zero, and the first part of Phantom Pain
  • Deus Ex Human Revolution, Deus Ex Mankind Divided
  • Devil May Cry 4
  • Final Fantasy XIV ARR towards Heavensward into Stormblood, into Shadowbringers, into Endwalker 6.0 main storyline
Souls games the thread.

Finding the shortcut in the woods in Bloodborne that took you back where the game initially started which was the clinic. My jaw dropped from the insane level design.

Dark Souls 1 - Going into the forest/wood area and finding a hydra boss in the big lake on accident. Just kind of out nowhere.

Dark Souls 3 - Irthyrill standing on a cliff looking over the bridge and realizing that you can actually go there.

image-9-1.jpg

Elden Ring - Visiting Leyndell Castle for the first time. Hearing the music, beautiful scenery and breathing in the atmosphere,

elden-ring-how-to-complete-leynd.jpg

Too many jaw-breaking moments in From Software titles that just kind of surprise you at every corner. If you want to talk about speechless in terms of story - probably Death Stranding. Lots of cool twists, cool music queues and just things that go well together creating a really atmospheric experience.

I never beaten any of the Deus Ex games, but the soundtrack was/is out of this world. I play it in my car sometimes lol.

Reactions: DIGITMERC
Souls games the thread.

Finding the shortcut in the woods in Bloodborne that took you back where the game initially started which was the clinic. My jaw dropped from the insane level design.

Dark Souls 1 - Going into the forest/wood area and finding a hydra boss in the big lake on accident. Just kind of out nowhere.

Dark Souls 3 - Irthyrill standing on a cliff looking over the bridge and realizing that you can actually go there.

View attachment 23

Elden Ring - Visiting Leyndell Castle for the first time. Hearing the music, beautiful scenery and breathing in the atmosphere,

View attachment 24

Too many jaw-breaking moments in From Software titles that just kind of surprise you at every corner. If you want to talk about speechless in terms of story - probably Death Stranding. Lots of cool twists, cool music queues and just things that go well together creating a really atmospheric experience.

I never beaten any of the Deus Ex games, but the soundtrack was/is out of this world. I play it in my car sometimes lol.
Oh I see you are into dark (souls). Out of the souls alike genre, I only have played Dark Souls Prepare To Die edition, Demon Souls, a bit of Dark Souls 3, and Elden Ring. As much I love such games, I havent played them to the finished, yet alone Elden Ring, I started over a couple of times, due to long breaks, and still not having it played through for once. :D

Reactions: Elder Legend
Metal Gear Series would probably be one of them. I couldn't believe that Psychomantis was accessing my memory card.

And of course I mean the better version.

s-l600.jpg

Never heard about it.
Physint was revealed by Hideo Kojima and Herman Hulst last year at the video game awards.

It is the next generation Metal Gear Solid type game from Kojima. And will be in production after Death Stranding 2 releases. Obviously he cannot call it MGS but he classified it as the Next Gen Action Espionage game. Most likely a PS6 title.

Physint was revealed by Hideo Kojima and Herman Hulst last year at the video game awards.

It is the next generation Metal Gear Solid type game from Kojima. And will be in production after Death Stranding 2 releases. Obviously he cannot call it MGS but he classified it as the Next Gen Action Espionage game. Most likely a PS6 title.

Ah that, as long as I haven't seen any of it. It's hard to be excited about it.

Stay up to date

Want to stay on top of the latest gaming news from your favorite source? Join our list for daily updates!

Footer Image
  • Light