News Capcom 40th Anniversary Website Survey Highlights Dino Crisis, Mega Man, and Ace Attorney as Among the Most Popular Across Over 200,000 Votes

Elder Legend

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 18, 2024
Source - https://noisypixel.net/capcom-40th-...a-man-ace-attorney-most-popular-200000-votes/

capcom.jpg

Capcom’s official 40th-anniversary website, Capcom Town, recently posted images showcasing the most selected entries from its latest survey. The images represent several IPs and the ones in larger fonts received more votes than others.

Interestingly, Dino Crisis, Mega Man, and Ace Attorney are some of the largest pictured, with Resident Evil also being expectedly present. Other highlighted franchises, albeit in smaller fonts, are Onimusha, Monster Hunter, Dead Rising, and Darkstalkers. The significance of these ongoing results is that these are from over 200,000 votes, and it’s scheduled to be closed on April 12, 2024. So, these IPs have ample time to become even more popular throughout this vote. You can participate here.

Looks like Dino Crisis, Mega Man and Ace Attorney finally have some realistic chances of being remade. Although, idk how you remake something like Ace Attorney and I feel that Mega Man is better of being in 2D unless they want to make it more fancy. Dino Crisis is really what I want to become a reality and I think it can finally happen! Capcom has a ton of experience now with RE Remakes and the Remakes are a great cash cow for Capcom and is fantastic fan-service for the fans, so everyone wins. I believe it is time for Dino Crisis to shine.

So glad my voted counted towards Dino Crisis, this survey went to my email inbox about a month or 2 ago. What are you hoping too see being remade by Capcom out of this list?

Last edited:
Dino Crisis was pretty good I enjoyed it back in the day. They know a lot of people have been asking for it I wouldn't be surprised if they had a remake in progress for the games in the same idea of the recent RE remakes.
I think a modern Dino Crisis would work better as an open world game. Dinosaurs are too big of creatures to fit into linear narrow hallways. Basically the only real difference between RE and Dino Crisis was that one has zombies/mutated monsters and the other just dinosaurs.

Both were linear exploration based horror games with tank controls and slow paced combat. Dragon's Dogma 2 uses the RE Engine and is the first open world game that utilizes it.

I believe if they were to remake Dino Crisis they would 100% go the more open world route for a variety of reasons but mainly being that dinosaurs need more space and there is more you can do with a bigger environment.

My only concern is how they would still keep the horror atmosphere? Unless they plan on making Dino Crisis an action game.

Reactions: DIGITMERC
  • 194X (Yes pretty much)
  • Ace Attorney
  • Bionic Commando
  • Breath of Fire
  • Cyberbots
  • Darkstalkers (Yes pretty much)
  • Dead Rising
  • Devil May Cry (Yes pretty much)
  • Dino Crisis
  • Dragon's Dogma (Yes pretty much)
  • Final Fight (Yes pretty much)
  • Ghosts 'n Goblins
  • Lost Planet (Yes pretty much)
  • Marvel vs. Capcom (Yes pretty much)
  • Mega Man (Yes pretty much)
  • Monster Hunter (Know only World & Sunrise)
  • Okami
  • Onimusha (Yes pretty much)
  • Resident Evil (Liked a lot RE 3 Nemesis & RE4)
  • Power Stone (Yes pretty much)
  • Rival Schools (Yes pretty much)
  • Sengoku Basara (Know only the anime)
  • Star Gladiator (Yes definitely)
  • Steel Battalion (Wouldnt mind for a remake)
  • Street Fighter (Prefer the Alpha Series or Zero Series)
  • Strider
  • Viewtiful Joe

Stay up to date

Want to stay on top of the latest gaming news from your favorite source? Join our list for daily updates!

Footer Image
  • Light