Wild West Online to Depart Early Access and Hit Steam May 10th
It was announced today that Wild West Online is departing Early Access and hitting Steam for the first time on May 10th. Wild West Online has utilized community feedback to expand its features and gameplay in order to create a compelling western experience for its official launch on Steam.
Check out the announcement trailer of Wild West Online, featuring some gameplay footage:
“With launch Wild West Online will contain an assortment of new features, including:
- The addition of the rival faction global conflict to the world.
- The addition of several major public PvP events that happen randomly throughout the world. Players who decide to participate will fight to get their hands on rare items and rewards.
- More PvE quests and missions given to players by NPCs throughout the world.
- More activities such as expanded mining, farming, hunting, cooking, brewing alcohol for sale, and much more.
Players who purchase Wild West Online now will receive a Steam key when the game launches as well as special bonus items, including:
- Access to the Early Access version of the game TODAY.
- 10 cosmetic bags with an assortment of items to alter the look of characters, valued at more than $20 USD.
- 10 gun skin bags to customize guns, also valued at more than $20 USD.
- Early access to Wild West Online’s release – 48 hours before it becomes available to everyone on Steam.
About Wild West Online
Welcome to the only emergent systems-driven, open world, Wild West-themed action MMO built from the ground up exclusively for PC, featuring world exploration, resource gathering, PvP combat, PvE missions and much, much more.
“We all came to this new world for a reason. Some looking for the thrills of the frontier, some seeking fortune and glory, and some just looking for a new beginning. Whether seeking justice, revenge or escape from past deeds — we all had to find our own way to survive.”
IN WILD WEST ONLINE YOU CHOOSE YOUR PATH
How you play the game and how you interact with other players is up to you! WWO’s diverse dynamic gameplay systems accommodate a variety of different play styles and moral dispositions.
Want to be a prospector and mine for gold? Mine away! But be ready to fend off those who would rather let you do all the hard work then try to steal your riches. Of course, if you’re a little wet behind the ears in a gunfight, you could always hire a hardened gunslinger to protect you.
Do you want to lie, cheat, rob, murder and carouse your way across the West. You bet you do, outlaw! But watch your back, some players will choose to stay on the right side of the law and become Deputies and Bounty Hunters. These frontier lawmen (and women) are charged with hunting you down and brining you in — dead or alive.
PLAY ALONE OR FORM A POSSE WITH YOUR FRIENDS.
Join one of the many bandit clans or create your own and recruit others to fight for control over contested territories.
Your actions in this world WILL affect your reputation, which will define how other players and NPCs view and treat you.
Or maybe you prefer to live a simpler life, buy a deed to a farm, customize it to your liking and live off the land. Sell produce to other players and General Stores in towns..
Or just buy or rent one of the cabins around the world to be your safe house, where you can rest up, recuperate, stash your loot, customize your character or fast travel to other destinations accessible to you.
Maybe you want to be an explorer, discover uncharted realms, find hidden treasures, piece together ancient stories and become known as a trailblazer this the brave new world? You can do that too!”