Trials Rising Open Beta Starts On February 21
Ubisoft has just announced an Open Beta for Trials Rising, it will go live on February 21 through February 24. It will be available on Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC.
This Open Beta will be downloadable on February 19, Trials Rising will release on all platforms on February 26th.
Here is what is included in the open beta:
- 18 tracks from easy to extreme, including four University of Trials on-boarding tracks
- Five bikes (Squid, Rhino, Mantis, Helium and the hilarious two-player Tandem bike)
- The exclusive Turbo Bike Exhaust for the Helium Bike, which makes it roar like a real motorbike. All players who unlock the in-game
- Trials Turbo Bike item during Open Beta will be able to keep it once they purchase the game.
- 25 Contracts, Challengers game mode and 8 tracks playable in Online Multiplayer
- Customization editor with over 2,000 stickers
Trials Rising is the newest iteration of Ubisoft’s gripping motorcycle platforming series. It combines the core gameplay and over-the-top action of the Trials franchise with all-new features, more competition, and a fresh visual look, Trials Rising is the biggest and most ambitious title in the series to date.
In Trials Rising players will go through local competitions to th ebiggest stadiums on the world stage, players will ride against other players as fully visualized ghosts or in real-time local and online multiplayer. Starting from humble beginnings, you’ll improve your skills, grow your fame and rise in the ranks as you beat the competition. Sponsors such as Fox Racing Gear, KTM and RedLynx are always on the lookout for new talent and will offer contracts to complete special challenges.
Read the full articule at VGCharts
Don’t miss any of the latest news at – Gaming Instincts.