Peregrin Launches on PC Next Week
It was announced by Green Man Gaming Publishing and Domino Digital Limited, that the story puzzle game Peregrin, from the creators of the critically acclaimed Calvino Noir, is launching next week on Tuesday 8th August.
Check out the gameplay video of Peregrin, featuring some gameplay footage of the tutorial:
“Set in a world of long forgotten technology and strange creatures, Peregrin tells the tale of a young adventurer travelling across a wasteland called The Divide in order to save what remains of humanity.
With glorious art inspired by artists John Harris and Moebius, a tense ambient soundtrack and a fully voice acted story, Peregrin is a beautifully realised tale of loss and redemption.
Peregrin is a story puzzle game, combining myth, fantasy and sci-fi.
Peregrin’s story is a moving take on the struggle to overcome both personal and collective loss – beautifully realised in an epic mythical style.
Take control of Abi as she leaves her scavenger tribe to embark upon an epic journey into the wastelands of the divide. Mysterious monoliths and strange artefacts await her there, revealing the secrets of these fallen lands.
Peregrin’s absorbing gameplay revolves around the use of Abi’s arcane powers. Use them to take temporary control of the creatures you encounter – from simple animals to The Divide’s hostile guardians. Turn the unique abilities of each creature to your advantage in solving puzzles and surviving battles.
- A rich and immersive narrative, fully voiced in English and localised subtitles for 13 different languages.
- 5 chapters comprising over 60 visually stunning scenes.
- Intuitive and rewarding gameplay featuring the unique creature possession mechanic.
- Bespoke art style inspired by canonical sci-fi artists such as John Harris and Moebius.
- Custom composed musical score for a fully cinematic experience.
- Full controller support.
For more information on Peregrin, visit its product page.