The folks over at 7levels have announced the official release date for their upcoming 2.5D platformer releasing exclusively on the Switch, Jet Kave Adventure. Players will take on the role of Kave as he takes to the skies with his newly acquired jet pack through a prehistoric setting fighting aliens. Sounds intense, to say the least.
Check out the new announcement trailer for Jet Kave Adventure below:
You can also read the entire overview description of the game from 7levels below:
Meet Kave! He’s the chief of his tribe – or rather was until now. Banished by his own people, he stumbles upon… a jetpack! The device turns him into the only prehistoric man who stands a chance against “the alien invader” – a rather unlikable guy from the sky who’ll readily kick off a disastrous volcanic eruption just so he can repair his spaceship.
So begins Kave’s quest to save the whole island and prove his worth to the tribe.
Jet Kave Adventure brings everything you love about 2.5D platformers. Enjoy the skill-based action, challenging boss fights, clever secrets and thrilling set-pieces in a game where the Stone Age and science fiction collide. Master jet-fueled platforming and fly over pitfalls, smash through walls, knock out enemies, and manipulate objects as you halt the alien threat once and for all.
- Save the island and Kave’s honor in a playful “Stone fiction” adventure.
- Jetpack through 36 colorful levels riddled with hazards and rich with secrets.
- Use your trusty club and alien jetpack to smack and whack 30 types of enemies.
- Show what you’re made of in breakneck flight sequences and boss fights.
- Master jet-fueled platforming to find collectibles and upgrade your gear.
- Enjoy a 2.5D adventure platformer tailor-made for Nintendo Switch!
Switch owners will be able to get their hands on the upcoming platformer exclusively on their Nintendo console once it releases on September 17, 2019.