A Live Action Trailer for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on Nintendo Switch
The live action trailer for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on the Nintendo Switch has been revealed today. The game will feature exclusive content for the Nintendo Switch such as motion control options during battle, a local ad-hoc multiplayer (up to 6 players) and local battle with 2 Joy-Cons and 1 system. Have the chance to play wherever you want.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is available now for the PlayStation4, Xbox One and PC. The Nintendo Switch version will be available on 22nd September 2017.
Check out the Trailer:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
- Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
- Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
- New characters and boss fights
- More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments
- Post launch support for one year
More info at – Source