E3 2018 – Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has been announced
Today Nintendo finally unveiled the next Super Smash Bros. for the Switch, and it looks to be the biggest and most comprehensive entry in the series to date. Called Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, the new game will feature every single character from the series’ history, for a roster of more than 60 fighters. That includes DLC from the Wii U version of the fighter, like Final Fantasy VII’s Cloud and Ryu from Street Fighter, as well as long-forgotten characters like Metal Gear Solid’s Snake.
Here is an overview via Nintendo:
Legendary game worlds and fighters collide in the ultimate showdown—a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series for the Nintendo Switch system! New fighters, like Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series…EVER! Faster combat, new items, new attacks, new defensive options, and more will keep the battle raging whether you’re at home or on the go.
- A new game in the Super Smash Bros. series releases in Dec. 7, 2018
- New fighters, new stages, AND every fighter ever featured in the series…EVER!
- Inkling from the Splatoon series join the roster
- Ridley from the Metroid series also joins the fight
- Returning fighters include Wolf, Ice Climbers, Pokémon Trainer and more
- Elevate the Super Smash Bros. experience to new heights with faster combat, new attacks, new items, and new defensive options
- Hold a 4-player free-for-all, or kick it up to 8-player battles*
- All current Super Smash Bros. series amiibo figures are supported
The game will be available on December 7th, 2018
Check out the Trailer:
In addition to a ton of characters, both new and old, Nintendo announced that many familiar characters will have new moves and capabilities to freshen up their gameplay. Many of these characters have been relatively unchanged since their first appearances, so Nintendo is refreshing the likes of Mario and Link to reflect new appearances. And the changes don’t stop there…in an extensive walkthrough, Nintendo walked through major and minor tweaks to every character from Cloud, Ryu, Young Link, Bowser and beyond. Smash die-hards will be going through the extensive details for months to figure out what’s exactly changed.
More info at – Source
Check out our latest news –Here!