Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Launches October 25 in North America
After the successful release of the first game, publisher Bandai Namco and developer Dimps haven’t wasted any time to produce Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2. The game has been just confirmed for a launch on October 25 in North America and October 28 in Europe.
It might sound a little different when it comes to computers and consoles. That’s because Bandai Namco has announced a musical collaboration with DJ Steve Aoki. Aoki will be remixing iconic tracks from the Dragon Ball series for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2.
Character customization has been described as the most extensive yet in a Dragon Ball game. A dynamic camera system will allow players to keep track of the fights in a better way, while Bandai Namco promised post-launch support for well over a year.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will launch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on October 25 in North America and October 28 in Europe.
Check out the Trailer:
“According to the key features list, Bandai Namco will support Xenoverse 2 for more than a year:
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe.
- Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life.
- New characters and boss fights
- Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time.
- More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments.
- Updates and post launch support for more than a year.”
More info at – Source