Borderlands 3‘s exclusive deal with Epic Games Store is ending soon, Gearbox Software has announced that the looter shooter will be available on Steam on March 13. Announced at PAX East, the release of Borderlands 3 on Steam will allow cross-play with the Epic Games Store version. Gearbox Software will add other cross-play features like mailing weapons across platforms in the following weeks.
The second campaign DLC ‘Guns, Loves and Tentacles’ received a new trailer, players are invited to the wedding of Alistair Hammerlock and Wainwright Jakobs, Guns, Loves, And Tentacle DLC will launch 26 March.
The wedding will have an attempt to be ruined by the occultists, players must team up with Gaige to make sure the wedding goes as planned.
According to the official announcement, the DLC will include the following:
- Reunite with old friends and team up with some eerie new characters to help true love triumph over eldritch horror;
- Confront bloodthirsty enemies and formidable bosses, including alien beasts, hideously mutated occultists, and a clan of cold-blooded bandits;
- Delve into the disturbing and occasionally daft backstories of cursed townsfolk in a host of spine-tingling side missions;
- Arm your Vault Hunter with some of the deadliest gear in the galaxy, including a trove of additional Legendaries and some supremely powerful Class Mods
- Flaunt your sense of style with a slew of new cosmetic items, from Vault Hunter Heads & Skins to interactive Room Decorations and all-new Vehicle Skins.
Gearbox Software also talked about the 2020 spring content roadmap for Borderlands 3, the developer was thrilled to talk about May’s Guardian takedown, a free update that will challenge even the most experienced player.
“This intense standalone mission will be themed after the mysterious Eridians and will feature not only new bosses but new gear and cosmetics as well,”… The difficulty will scale to the size of the player party by default. However, if you want to experience the Takedown in its true form, you can select ‘True Takedown Mode,’ which tunes the difficulty for a party of four fully levelled-up Vault Hunters regardless of party size.”
Source : Metro